How to Select the appropriate ZED Certification Level?
Step 1: Obtain the ZED ID
- The first step towards obtaining the ZED certification is to obtain the ZED ID. This can be done by registering on the ZED portal
- You can refer to our previous article on how to get registered in the ZED scheme for a detailed guide on how to obtain the ZED ID.
Step 2: Select the Certification Level
- Once you have logged in, you will need to scroll down to the “My Certifications” section. Here, you will see the option to apply for bronze, silver, or gold level certification. Choose the level that you want to apply for and click on the “Apply” button.
Step 3: Review the Disclaimer & Instructions
- The next screen will show you a disclaimer, which you should read carefully before accepting and proceeding. After accepting the disclaimer, the instructions for the application process will be displayed. Follow the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed” button.
Step 4: Enter the GST & TAN Details (as applicable)
- The appropriate fee for the level of certification that you have selected will be displayed on the next screen.
- You can avail the joining reward and the fee for the certification level that you have selected becomes zero, there is no need to put a GST input. However, if you are required to pay a fee, it is better to put the GST number so that you can avail the GST input credit if you are going to pay more than 30,000.
- For example, if you are going for a bronze, silver, and gold certification step by step, you may put your TAN number and put appropriate TDS so that you will avail the TDS benefits also. Once you have entered the required information, click on the “Next” button.
Step 5: Clear the Payment
- The next screen will show you the payment options. Choose the option that is most convenient for you and complete the payment process. If the payment is successful, you will see a “Payment Successful” message on the screen.
- Congratulations! You have successfully applied for your ZED certification level.