How to get ZED Pledge & ID?
Step-by-Step Guide to Register for ZED Certification:
If you are interested in getting a ZED certification for your business, you can follow these steps to register for it:
- Open the official ZED website
- Once you are on the home page, scroll down and look for the “Our Initiatives” section. Under this section, you will find the ZED Certification option.
- At the bottom of the ZED Certification page, you will find a “Register Now” button. Click on this button to proceed with the registration.
- When you click on “Register Now,” a new window will open where you need to enter your Udyam registration number. If you do not have a Udyam registration number, you can click on the web link provided to register yourself for the Udyam registration number.
- Once you have entered the Udyam registration number, you need to enter the mobile number associated with that registration. There will also be a checkbox that says “I am not a robot.” Click on the checkbox and proceed to the next step.
- After you have entered your mobile number, the website will automatically verify the unit details associated with your Udyam registration. If you have more than one unit, all the unit names will be visible here. Make sure that your unit’s name is mentioned along with your company name.
- Select the unit for which you want to apply for the ZED certification. Remember, the ZED ID is unit-wise and plant-wise. Once you select the unit, you need to choose the associated NIC code.
- After selecting the NIC code, enter your email ID and reconfirm the email ID. This is where you will receive future communications related to your ZED ID and password, as well as the ZED pledge.
- The website will then show you a summary of the information you have entered so far. Review the information and make any changes if necessary.
- Next, you will be taken to the pledge page where you will read and understand the pledge. After reading, click on the “Accept” button to proceed.
- Once you have reviewed the information, click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
After completing the registration process, you will receive a confirmation of your registration through email, which will also contain your ZED pledge and ZED login ID and password.